Currently viewing the category: "Insights Podcast"
Subscribe to Insights Newsletter
- Using Social Media to Track Flu OutbreaksFinally in the news for nurses this week is a look at how internet technology and social media trends are being used to track the season flu outbreaks in an area. What would you do if you could get real-time data on flu outbreaks in a region anytime you wanted it? If you were a […]
- Changing Hospital Culture Around ChildbirthNext up in our news for nurses is a look at something completely opposite to our last story this week. This segment looks at how we change the culture inside a hospital regarding childbirth and caesarean sections (C-Section). In an article I found at the Center for Healthcare Journalism site, one reporter looks [...] The […]
- Conversations at End-Of-Life and Nurses’ CareStarting off the news for nurses this week is a story that rings true for nurses, especially those in palliative and hospice care, even though it’s not about a nurse. I found an article entitled “What People Talk About Before They Die” in the religion blog at CNN.com. I was intrigued because I’ve been a […]
- Sepsis Alliance Nursing Resources and Episode 370Conversations at the end of life, culture of childbirth in hospital, tracking flu with twitter, and we’ll look at the challenges of recognizing sepsis and and the resources from the sepsis alliance in a special interview segment. If that's what you're looking for, you found it. It's the Nursing Show. The post Sepsis Alliance Nursing […]
- Using Social Media to Track Flu Outbreaks