Currently viewing the category: "Insights Podcast"
Subscribe to Insights Newsletter
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
- Giving Thanks for Nursing Show Audience!Every year at this time, I take a moment to think about the things I’m so thankful for. One of the things that comes up in addition to my family and my relationship with God is how thankful I am for the extended family here at the Nursing Show and my other
- Health Literacy Levels Affect Outcomes for Cardiac PatientsIn the news for nurses this week is a look at a study coming out of the Columbia University School of Nursing that was recently published in the Journal of Cardiovascular Nursing. It looked at patients with pacemakers and defibrillators implanted and attempted to ascertain their […]
- Guide to Flu Season, Vaccines and Episode 320AACN clinical leader speaks out, health literacy among our patients, a new sign language interpreter - there’s an app for that, too, and we’ll visit with Dr. Mary Dundon on the seasonal flu and vaccine options for our patients. If that's what you're looking for, you found it. It's the Nursing Show.
- The Ethics Surrounding Disease Outbreaks Like EbolaFinally, I found a great article about the ethics of treating ebola and other major disease outbreaks. The article was written by nurse leader Sarah B. Vittone, an assistant professor at Georgetown University’s School of Nursing and Health Studies. Sarah points to how the medical community responded differently […]
- Giving Thanks for Nursing Show Audience!