Currently viewing the category: "Insights Podcast"
Subscribe to Insights Newsletter
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
- Code Sepsis and Infection Management Part 1 and Episode 290Nurses using smartphones, gender specific exercise effects, flu risk in the workplace and we'll look at the Surviving Sepsis Campaign with a special interview with listener and sepsis nurse expert Jonner Lowe. If that's what you're looking for, you found it. It's the Nursing Show. […]
- Obese Babies are Made, Not BornFinally, let’s take a look at healthy homes, since we were just talking about healthy workplaces in the last segment. A recent survey of almost 900 parents with two-month-olds discovered that most of them are guilty of at least one parenting practice that has been linked to increased risk for obesity in young children. This […]
- Young Workers Want Workplace Wellness ProgramsAnother opportunity for nurses presents itself in our next news item this week on the Nursing Show. A recent article for human resources professionals points to a study that determined that millenials, those born between 1980 and 1995, are interested in healthy workplace programs as a benefit when looking at job opportunities out there. Nurses […]
- Psychological Wellness of ICU Patients After DischargeKicking off the news this week is a story that points to a need for improved nursing care more than any article in recent memory. A recent survey found that ICU patients are at increased risk for psychological problems following their intensive care stay when compared to […]
- Code Sepsis and Infection Management Part 1 and Episode 290