Currently viewing the category: "Insights Podcast"
Subscribe to Insights Newsletter
- Antidepressants and Pregnancy and Episode 381School nurses get naloxone for overdoses, a new drug implant for opioid addicts, workplace wellness programs for the menopausal woman, and we’ll talk with two national experts about pregnancy, birth defects and regularly prescribed medications like antidepressants. If that's what you're looking for, you found it. It's the Nursing Show. The post Antidepressants and Pregnancy […]
- Pediatric Nursing Home Health CareersFinally, in our last news item for nurses today, let’s continue in the nursing career outlook with a great article I found over at Chron.com at the Houston Chronicle site. They do a great job of looking at the diverse health careers out there and the numerous opportunities available for nurses in non-traditional [...] The […]
- Cardiac Arrest and Public Lack of ConcernKicking off the news for nurses this week is a look at how public perception is affecting responses to sudden cardiac arrest out of the hospital. The Sudden Cardiac Arrest Foundation has conducted a national baseline study to determine the extent to which the public is aware of sudden cardiac arrest, CPR, and [...] The […]
- Mercy Street Civil War Nurses and Episode 380No one cares about cardiac arrest, recruiting rural nurses, careers in pediatric home care, and we’ll look at the new PBS show “Mercy Street” about American Civil War nurses in a special review segment. If that's what you're looking for, you found it. It's the Nursing Show. The post Mercy Street Civil War Nurses and […]
- Antidepressants and Pregnancy and Episode 381