Currently viewing the category: "Insights Podcast"
Subscribe to Insights Newsletter
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
- Future Risks For Cardiovascular Health of Child Cancer SurvivorsNext up in the news this week is a look at people who survive cancer as a child. Does the treatment of their cancer in childhood effect their health later in life? Apparently it does. A recent study presented at the American Heart Association scientific meeting in Dallas […]
- Nurses Leading The Way in Health ITKicking off the news this week is a look at how nurses are embracing the new trends in health care information technology. In this article from NurseZone.com they take a look at how nurses are key components to the uptake of health IT trends like increased use of electronic health records. Using Technology in Health […]
- Handtevy Pediatric Medication Administration System and Episode 272Nurse embracing healthcare IT, cardiovascular risk for childhood cancer patients, new mental health insurance guidelines provide parity of care and we'll visit with Dr. Peter Antevy about his innovative pediatric medication system for health care professionals. If that's what you're looking for, you found it. It's the Nursing Show. […]
- Evena Medical Launches Smart Glasses Solution to Detect Patient VeinsEvena Medical, a leader in the development of high-quality, high-definition imaging for fast, accurate and precise venous access, today announced the launch of its Eyes-On™ Glasses System, a one-of-a-kind point-of-care wearable unit which enables nurses at the bedside to see “through” a patient’s skin to the vasculature beneath. With Evena’s Eyes-On […]
- Future Risks For Cardiovascular Health of Child Cancer Survivors