Currently viewing the category: "Insights Podcast"
Subscribe to Insights Newsletter
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
- GE’s V-Scan Portable Ultrasound Interview and Episode 310An electronic nose for C-diff, single soda diabetes, California vaccination scare, and we’ll visit with Ajay Parkhe’s, General Manager of Primary Care Ultrasound for GE Healthcare to chat about the V-Scan Portable Ultrasound tool. If that's what you're looking for, you found it. It's the Nursing Show. […]
- Drop in California Child Vaccination Rates Very TroublingFinally in the news this week is a look at the plummeting rates of vaccination in school age children in California and how it is affecting everyone’s health there. Apparently parents there are opting out of vaccinations for their kids at a rate that’s twice that of just 7 […]
- One Soda Daily Raises Diabetes RiskNext up in the news is the cautionary tale told by a recent study out of Europe that points to a single daily soda increasing risks for diabetes. According to the researchers a single 12 ounce can of soda every day increases a person’s chance of developing Type 2 diabetes […]
- Creating an Electronic Nose for C-DiffFirst up in the news this week for nurses is a new tool to combat C-diff infections that might show up in a facility near you. The researchers at the University of Leicester in the UK demonstrated that it was possible to electronically sniff out a C-diff infection very early […]
- GE’s V-Scan Portable Ultrasound Interview and Episode 310