Currently viewing the category: "Insights Podcast"
Subscribe to Insights Newsletter
- Associates versus Bachelors: Nursing Program Pros and ConsChoosing a career is half the battle. Now, you need to figure out which path in that career to take, beginning with your education. You know you want to be a nurse, but can’t decide between getting your ADN (Associates Degree in Nursing) or BSN (Bachelor of Science in Nursing). You can’t wait to [...] […]
- CPR with Resuscitation Quality Improvement Program and Episode 409An Olympic athlete deals with a chronic immune system disorder and we’ll look at the American Heart Association’s new Resuscitation Quality Improvement (RQI) program and how it helped one hospital staffer perform high-quality CPR in a witness cardiac arrest in the field. If that's what you're looking for, you found it. It's the Nursing Show. […]
- Medically Clear Podcast Interview and Episode 408Where do you turn for all the latest in medical and nursing research? How do you stay up to date and know what is good science and bad? We’ll have an interview with a nurse and doctor who have a podcast that does just that. If that's what you're looking for, you found it. It's […]
- Forty Years of Critical Care Experience and Episode 407The importance of early childhood vaccination and the value of forty years of critical care nursing certifications for three very special nurses. If that's what you're looking for, you found it. It's the Nursing Show. The post Forty Years of Critical Care Experience and Episode 407 appeared first on The Nursing Show.
- Associates versus Bachelors: Nursing Program Pros and Cons