Currently viewing the category: "Insights Podcast"
Subscribe to Insights Newsletter
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
- Why We Need Nurse ResidenciesKicking off the news this week is a look at the value of nurse residency programs for getting new nurses, fresh out of school, started off right. The article over at Nurse.com looks at this, the third recommendation of the 2010 Institute of Medicine (IOM) Future of Nursing report, […]
- Nurses and Mobile Health AppsFinally, in another informatics note, I found a great article over at MobiHealthNews.com on how health professional mobile apps are becoming integral to the health care process. A recent survey health professionals showed that nearly fifty percent of them are planning to use some sort of health app […]
- What Happened to the Future of Nursing by the IOM?In the next news item here on the Nursing Show let’s stay in the realm of the IOM Future of Nursing Report. That report is five years old now in 2015 and is half way to the 2020 goal set back in 2010. Are we getting there or […]
- Best Nursing Words of Wisdom ContestWhat “words of wisdom” have carried you through your nursing career? If could be worth a $500 Gift Card to Southwest Airlines. Nurses spend their entire careers caring for others, often because of a single influential person or moment in their lives. Whether it be a family member, a mentor, or a significant event, nurses […]
- Why We Need Nurse Residencies