Currently viewing the category: "Insights Podcast"
Subscribe to Insights Newsletter
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
- Tele-ICU Nursing Care Research and Episode 304Tanning teens’ cancer risk, Women benefit more from heart failure treatment, creating the new infection prevention teams, and we’ll look at another special interview segment from NTI 2014 with an interview about trends in Tele-ICU nursing care. If that's what you're looking for, you found it. It's the Nursing Show. […]
- Workplace Healthy Lifestyle Programs Effective for Weight LossFinally in the news this week, let’s take a look at the trend for workplace wellness programs. Many of these programs are administered by nurses either directly or through phone consultations. According to a poster presented at the recent American Association of Nurse Practitioners conference, office-based lifestyle […]
- Childhood Vaccine Safety Never in Doubt, At All!Next up in this week’s news for nurses is a look at yet another study and review of the data on vaccine safety. A multi-site project that examined more than 20,000 studies on vaccine safety and efficacy concluded it’s research recently with a pretty unscientific statement. […]
- Chikungunya Virus Spreads from Caribbean to USKicking off the news is a summer focused news item and not the good kind. Summer means fun in the sun and outdoors. It also means more insect borne illnesses presenting in our patients. That includes a relatively new illness here in the U.S., the Chikungunya virus, spread by mosquitos. […]
- Tele-ICU Nursing Care Research and Episode 304