Currently viewing the category: "Insights Podcast"
Subscribe to Insights Newsletter
- Nursing Informatics Trends from ANIA 2016 and Episode 392Community college BSN wars, what makes nurse managers happy at work, top 10 things you’d love about being a nurse educator, and we’ll start off my official coverage of the American Nurse Informatics Association conference in San Francisco. If that's what you're looking for, you found it. It's the Nursing Show. The post Nursing Informatics […]
- In Accelerated Nursing Programs, You Get the Nursing ExperienceThe Bureau of Labor Statistics (BLS) has estimated that the need for registered nurses will increase by 16 percent as of 2024. Even with close to 3 million nurses employed in the U.S. as of 2016, public demand calls for still more nursing staff in hospitals, clinics and private practices. To [...] The post In […]
- Geriatric Oncology Nursing and Episode 391Discrimination in HPV vaccine promotion, ER care for autistic patients, staving off Alzheimer’s with exercise, and we will look at the nursing care of the increasing number of geriatric oncology patients we will encounter. If that's what you're looking for, you found it. It's the Nursing Show. The post Geriatric Oncology Nursing and Episode 391 […]
- Multiple Myeloma Cancer Care and Episode 390Hospitals get the jump on superbugs, more men jumping into nursing field, still struggling with nursing diversity and we’ll talk with one doctor about Multiple Myeloma Cancer and also with a patient about her experience with this disease’s treatment. If that's what you're looking for, you found it. It's the Nursing Show. The post Multiple […]
- Nursing Informatics Trends from ANIA 2016 and Episode 392