Currently viewing the category: "Insights Podcast"
Subscribe to Insights Newsletter
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
- Formula Sets Bad Precedent in Hospital Newborn FeedingsFirst up in this week’s nursing news items is a news item about nursing — babies I mean. A recent survey of nearly 400 newborns at one hospital points to the importance of modeling healthy behaviors for our patients as early as possible. Bottle Feedings Confuse Mom and Baby The […]
- Digital Fitness Tools for Nurses and Patients and Episode 284Formula fed newborns less likely to breast-feed, consternation over new nurse licensing system, stroke outcomes poorer for women and we'll look at several consumer electronic fitness tools from this year's International CES show in Las Vegas. If that's what you're looking for, you found it. It's the Nursing Show. […]
- Flu Season Striking Hard at Younger, Healthy PatientsFinally in the news this week is a look at the CDC’s recent follow up report on this year’s flu season. The U.S. Centers for Disease Control says the flu season which started to increase back in mid-November last year has continued to spread and is still elevated […]
- Nurses Conflicted on the JobNext up in the news this week is an article I found over at Nurse.com looking at nurses and their satisfaction with their jobs. A recent report from Jackson Healthcare is the result of a survey of 1,300 hospital RNs on their jobs and what takes them away from important […]
- Formula Sets Bad Precedent in Hospital Newborn Feedings