Currently viewing the category: "Insights Podcast"
Subscribe to Insights Newsletter
- Groundbreaking Resuscitation Research and Episode 359What’s on the horizon with resuscitation research? Have you heard about “Heads-up CPR” and wondered what people were talking about? Well we’ve got the answers in special crossover episode from one of my other shows, the Disaster Podcast. If that’s what you’re looking for, you found it. It’s the Nursing Show. The post Groundbreaking Resuscitation […]
- Lyme Disease Missed by Health ProfessionalsFinally in the nursing news this week, let’s take a look at a recent report from the U.S. Centers for Disease Control (CDC) on the prevalence of tick-borne illnesses like Lyme disease. The CDC believes that ten times more Americans are afflicted with Lyme disease at any given time than previously thought. Ten [...] The […]
- Telemedicine Push To Bring More Care to Remote PatientsNext up in this week’s nursing news is a look at the changing landscape of healthcare. As the last item in this week’s news on internet safety, this one also has an online theme. There is a booming business growing out there for online virtual doctor visits. Paid Telemedicine Services On Rise
- Teaching Teens Internet and Texting SafetyFirst up in our news for nurses this week we look at a recent study I found at Reuters.com on kids and internet and texting safety. How much do you know about internet and texting safety for kids that you encounter in your nursing practice? C.S. Mott Children’s Hospital conducted a nation-wide poll [...] The […]
- Groundbreaking Resuscitation Research and Episode 359