Currently viewing the category: "Insights Podcast"
Subscribe to Insights Newsletter
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
- Forensics Nurses Help Sexual Assault SurvivorsFinally in the news this week is a look at a story out of U.S. News and World Report on how forensic nurses can help assault survivors by their expertise, evidence collection and expert testimony in court. According to the article, the way a survivor is able to cope with their […]
- Nebraska Nurse Practitioner Bill Moves Forward AgainNext up in the nursing news is a look at a Nebraska nurse practitioner bill that was vetoed by the governor this year. Lawmakers have already started plans to reintroduce the bill in the next legislative session. It passed with overwhelming support but was struck down by the governor this […]
- Study Proves Any Concussion is SeriousFirst off in the news this week is a look at some recently released research on high school athletes and concussion severity based on where on the head the blow was received. Researchers expected there to be a difference in severity, symptoms, and length of recovery based on where […]
- Research All Nurses Should Follow and Episode 308All concussions are serious, Nebraska nurse practitioner law looking up, forensics nurses help victims and we’ll look at another segment from NTI 2014 at the critical care nurses conference where I talked with nurse educator Elizabeth Bridges about current research nurses should be following. If that's what you're looking for, you found it. It […]
- Forensics Nurses Help Sexual Assault Survivors