Subscribe to Insights Newsletter
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
- Vaccinating Kids in School Reduces Community Flu ImpactFinally in the news this week is a look at at study on school age vaccination out of the school of public health at the University of Florida. I’ve talked about vaccines here on the Nursing Show a lot over the years, talking about how nurses need to […]
- Employee Well-Being Improves WorkplaceIn our second news item this week, we have a related story about employee well-being and workplace impact. The Gallup organization conducted a poll of U.S. employees about their workplace engagement and efficiency and found that employers workplace wellness programs were apparently the deciding factor in how engaged and focused employees were in the workplace. […]
- Employers Using Quality Control to Shape HealthcareKicking off the nursing news this week is a look at how employer involvement in healthcare programs for employees. I found a great article on how healthcare systems are working actively with employers to improve healthcare systems for employees for the better. Seattle Businesses Affect Business of Healthcare The
- Health Technology Serving Minority Communities and Episode 328Employers influencing healthcare, worker well-being makes a better workplace, vaccinating kids makes communities healthier, and we’ll visit with a minority health expert to talk about a new initiative to use technology to close the healthcare gap. If that is what you're looking for, you found it. It's the Nursing Show.
- Vaccinating Kids in School Reduces Community Flu Impact