Subscribe to Insights Newsletter
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
- Treating Opioid Overdoses in the Community and Episode 334Texting better for mental health management, workplace wellness versus handicapped workers, stair climbing to wellness success, and we’ll look at community access narcan programs to combat fatal opioid overdoses with a special segment from Lisa Booze and the Maryland Poison Center. If that's what you're looking for, you found it. It's the Nursing Show.
- More Patients Want Telemedicine ServicesFinally as we wrap up the nursing news this week, let’s look at a recent survey on patients and their interest level in telemedicine programs. A Texas software company, Software Advice conducted the survey of patients and found that 75% of them want more access to telemedicine programs to connect them to health advice and […]
- Recognizing Local Workplace Wellness ProgramsNext up in the news for nurses this week is a look at a new workplace wellness initiative being put forward in Louisiana called Well-Ahead Louisiana to help make the state healthier. Workplaces that meet the standards of the Well-Ahead program would be designated as “WellSpots” and receive local recognition. This could help these businesses […]
- Nursing Specialties Draw Special PersonalitiesFirst off in the news for nurses this week is a look at an article I found on how your personality makes you a better fit for certain nursing specialties than others. The article at Medscape.com looks at the types of personalities that are drawn to different nursing specialties. Personality […]
- Treating Opioid Overdoses in the Community and Episode 334