Subscribe to Insights Newsletter
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
- Guide to Flu Season, Vaccines and Episode 320AACN clinical leader speaks out, health literacy among our patients, a new sign language interpreter - there’s an app for that, too, and we’ll visit with Dr. Mary Dundon on the seasonal flu and vaccine options for our patients. If that's what you're looking for, you found it. It's the Nursing Show.
- The Ethics Surrounding Disease Outbreaks Like EbolaFinally, I found a great article about the ethics of treating ebola and other major disease outbreaks. The article was written by nurse leader Sarah B. Vittone, an assistant professor at Georgetown University’s School of Nursing and Health Studies. Sarah points to how the medical community responded differently […]
- Exercise Helps Dialysis Patient’s Physical and Mental WellbeingNext up in the news might be something from the “Well, Duh” files but I think it bears talking about. I found an article over at Nurse.com that focuses on the exercise habits of dialysis patients and the effects regular exercise has on their health and well being. Organized Activity Programs Improve […]
- Hey Nurses! Chronically Ill Teens Need the Sex TalkStarting off the news this week is a look at the special needs kids out there. You know the ones I mean. It’s those kids with long term chronic illnesses who might not have survived to adulthood or even adolescence 20 or 30 years ago. I found a great article over at
- Guide to Flu Season, Vaccines and Episode 320