Subscribe to Insights Newsletter
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
- Activities of Daily Living (ADLs) Affected by Sleep DisordersWrapping up the nursing news this week is a story on sleep disorders and their effect on patients’ lives and ability to live those lives comfortably. I found this article over at Nurse.com in their news area. Researchers from Johns Hopkins Bloomberg School of Public Health and the University of California, San Francisco recently published […]
- Working Shift Work Affects the Brain Over the YearsNext up in the news is a look at the long term effects of shift work on us and others who work it. A recent study is reporting that shift work may not only have long term effects on the body of those who work that way, it may also have long term effects on […]
- For Nurses It’s More Important to be “Present, not Perfect”Starting off the news this week is a look at a TEDx talk by one nurse professor who related a story of her clinicals in nursing school where she had an epiphany about nurse patient communication. Nurse Elaine C. Meyer, PhD, is co-founder and director, Institute for Professionalism & Ethical Practice, Boston Children’s Hospital, and […]
- Improving Maternal Mortality Rates and Nursing Show Episode 323Nurses need to be there, long term effects of shift work, sleep disorders and ADLs, and we’ll talk with one expert about maternal mortality and what can be done to help prevent maternal deaths. If that's what you're looking for, you found it. It's the Nursing Show.
- Activities of Daily Living (ADLs) Affected by Sleep Disorders