Subscribe to Insights Newsletter
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
- Hospital Rapid Response Teams Save LivesSo are you part of your hospital system’s rapid response or code team? I found a great article over at LiveScience.com that looks at rapid response teams and their effectiveness at improving mortality rates for acute conditions like myocardial infarction and stroke. As they say, detecting and treating patients […]
- Nurses Help Moms Before and After Baby’s BirthKicking off the news this week is a look at the success of the Nurse-Family Partnership program that helps moms and families in at-risk areas navigate pregnancy and early childhood parenting. The article from the Detroit Free Press talks about one program in Battle Creek, Michigan that is showing a […]
- Nurse Care Coordination, Transition Management Certification and Episode 311Nurse navigators help moms, rapid response teams work, more babies getting their vaccinations, and we’ll check in with Marianne Sherman, president of the American Academy of Ambulatory Care Nursing on their new certification for patient care coordination and transition management. If that's what you're looking for, you found it. It's the Nursi […]
- GE’s V-Scan Portable Ultrasound Interview and Episode 310An electronic nose for C-diff, single soda diabetes, California vaccination scare, and we’ll visit with Ajay Parkhe’s, General Manager of Primary Care Ultrasound for GE Healthcare to chat about the V-Scan Portable Ultrasound tool. If that's what you're looking for, you found it. It's the Nursing Show. […]
- Hospital Rapid Response Teams Save Lives