Subscribe to Insights Newsletter
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
- Nurses In The Ebola Crisis and Nursing Show Episode 315Wondering about Ebola and how it might affect you as a nurse? Well me, too! Join me and nurses Brittney Wilson and Joan Ekstrom Spitrey as we talk about the implications of the Ebola crisis for nurses. If that's what you're looking for, you found it. It's the Nursing Show. […]
- Video Gaming Tech Explains Surgery and IllnessesFinally in this week’s nursing news, I found a great article on new avenues for patient and family education that is really cool. New video game style technology is now being used to help educate children and their family members about upcoming surgeries and procedures thanks to an initiative started by Stanford Children’s Health in […]
- National Challenges Recruiting Latino NursesNext up in this week’s news for nurses I found an article over at the Robert Wood Johnson Foundation site which does a lot to support nurses and the nursing profession. According to the article and research from the foundation Latinos are the most underrepresented minority in the […]
- Nurses Are The Force Behind Online Oncology LibrariesStarting off the nursing news this week is a look at what four oncology nurses are now doing with their time in the private sector. Four Philadelphia nurses recently joined Healthcare IT company Eviti, Incorportated. They are part of an effort to create the largest and most comprehensive cancer medicine libraries. Thousands of Research Trials […]
- Nurses In The Ebola Crisis and Nursing Show Episode 315