Subscribe to Insights Newsletter
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
- Parental Income Affects Diabetic Child Mortality RatesFinally in the news this week is a look at some important research coming out of Umea University in Sweden about how socioeconomic status as a child affects long term mortality rates in type 1 diabetes. The study looked at how children who grow to adulthood with type 1 diabetes often have early mortality risk […]
- Using Tech to Reduce Nurse Workplace InjuryNext up in the news is a look at a series of articles and stories over at the NPR.org site on nurses and workplace injury rates. Healthcare has a level of back injury and other musculoskeletal injuries from patient handling that is seven times the level of musculoskeletal […]
- Nurse Scheduling – There’s An App For ThatKicking off the news for nurses this week is a look at a story about one nurse who used their tech knowledge to come up with a better solution to nurse scheduling problems in hospitals around the country. Zach Smith is a pediatric nurse and is the head of marketing […]
- Ending Nurse to Nurse Hostility and Episode 337App for nurse scheduling, reducing workplace injury for nurses, how parental income affect diabetes mortality and we’ll look at the difficult topic of nurse to nurse hostility with a special interview segment. If that's what you're looking for, you found it. It's the Nursing Show.
- Parental Income Affects Diabetic Child Mortality Rates