Subscribe to Insights Newsletter
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
- Skin Aging and Sunscreen UseFinally in the news this week, I have a question for you. Do you want to look younger than others you know? Well I may have the secret for you and your patients. In a recent study, daily sunscreen users looked consistently younger than others of the same age. Younger Looking With Sunscreen That’s […]
- Child Poisonings Linked to Adult Prescription UseAs we continue in the news this week, let’s continue looking at the way prescribing practices influence the lives of our patients and their families. In July’s Journal Pediatrics, a link was drawn between increased prescription use by adults and increased numbers of pediatric poisonings. 70,000 Pediatric ER Visits A Year According to the […]
- Cutting Costs by Cutting Big Pharma Physician TiesIn a report entitled “Breaking Up Is Hard To Do” the University of Oregon researchers featured the extensive measures one Portland area clinic went to in an effort to remove drug company influence from their physicians’ prescribing habits. This is a billion dollar marketing effort. 1 Drug Rep Per 8 Prescribers There is one […]
- Tele-ICUs, Green Hospitals and Episode 248Breaking up physicians and drug companies, child poisonings with prescription drugs, sunscreen's aging secret and we'll bring you more from NTI 2013 with a look at Tele-ICU's and more. If that's what you're looking for, you found it. It's the Nursing Show. […]
- Skin Aging and Sunscreen Use