Subscribe to Insights Newsletter
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
- Rules Released for Mental Health Insurance ParityFinally, in the news this week is some good news for those of us who deal with mental health patients. The Federal government released the new final rules that go with the Mental Health Parity and Addiction Equity Act passed way back in 2008. This legislation championed by Congressmen Paul Wellstone and Pete Domenici, creates clear […]
- Future Risks For Cardiovascular Health of Child Cancer SurvivorsNext up in the news this week is a look at people who survive cancer as a child. Does the treatment of their cancer in childhood effect their health later in life? Apparently it does. A recent study presented at the American Heart Association scientific meeting in Dallas […]
- Nurses Leading The Way in Health ITKicking off the news this week is a look at how nurses are embracing the new trends in health care information technology. In this article from NurseZone.com they take a look at how nurses are key components to the uptake of health IT trends like increased use of electronic health records. Using Technology in Health […]
- Handtevy Pediatric Medication Administration System and Episode 272Nurse embracing healthcare IT, cardiovascular risk for childhood cancer patients, new mental health insurance guidelines provide parity of care and we'll visit with Dr. Peter Antevy about his innovative pediatric medication system for health care professionals. If that's what you're looking for, you found it. It's the Nursing Show. […]
- Rules Released for Mental Health Insurance Parity